Prestige Drinks Limited of 97 Gadbury Fold, Manchester M46 0GN is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective 25th May 2018.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Prestige Drinks Limited, Unit 2 Armstrong Point, Swan Lane, Hindley Green, Wigan WN2 4AU.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites www.prestigedrinks.com and www.imageonabottle.com (our sites). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Prestige Drinks Limited, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses And Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made Of The Information
We do not sell or share any of your personal data with any 3rd party companies for the purpose of marketing.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. i(i.e sharing your information with the courier service in order to complete your delivery)
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form). You can manage and change your prefernces at any time by logging into your online account at our sites, alternatively there will always be an unsubscribe function at the bottom of any promotional e-mail or electronic newsletter. Please note that once your preferences have been updated it may take upto 3 days for our marketing database to be updated and your preferences updated.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. Should your data be disclosed in this scenario we will contact you via e-mail to notify you of the changes.
- If Prestige Drinks Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. Should your data be disclosed in athis scenario we will contact you via e-mail to notify you of the changes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Prestige Drinks Ltd, Unit 2 Armstrong Point, Swan Lane, Hindley Green, Wigan WN2 4AU.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. This information can be requested by contacting our main website e-mail address (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Right To Be Forgotten
In compliance with the GDPR, consumers who live within the European Union may excersise their right to be forgotten. If requested we will delete all records from our business management systems. As a business we operate a number of business recovery systems options which saves copies of our servers, these copies are held for a period of 30 days. A consumers data will be entirley removed 30 days after their details are removed from our business management systems.
Are you of legal drinking age in your country?